be brave… begin art journal e-course with Brene Brown and Oprah’s Lifeclass
INVITE FROM BRENE BROWN:
This is an invitation to join me for a wholehearted revolution! A messy, beautiful revolution.
1. OWN is airing both episodes of Lifeclass back-to-back this Sunday, October 6th. Oprah and I (sounds so weird but SO fun) filmed this with a live studio audience and a worldwide social media audience. The questions and conversations are honest and powerful. You can participate this Sunday by completing your lab work and joining us on Twitter. I’m @brenebrown.
2. This is SO exciting! I’m teaming up with Oprah to teach a 6-week art journaling eCourse based on The Gifts of Imperfection. We’re going to creatively explore the concepts of wholeheartedness and courage along with the first five guideposts in The Gifts.
1. Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
2. Cultivating Self-Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
3. Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
4. Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
5. Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
Every Sunday you’ll receive an intention email along with beautiful downloadable definitions and quotes to start the week. On Monday you’ll access the creative exploration video. During the videos we will walk through the art journaling lessons together (along with my sisters and a few of my friends like Ali Edwards, Kelly Rae Roberts, and Karen Walrond). The videos were filmed in my study. When things got stressful we turned to the only viable solution: dancing and singing. As you can see things got very goofy – that’s Ali, Kelly Rae, and my sister doing the running man to Vanilla Ice.
At the end of the week, I’ll share a DIG Deep exercise to help us get Deliberate, Inspired, and Going. This is how we’ll put our creative experiences into a daily practice.
In addition to the emails, videos, and lessons, there will be unique and fun online sharing opportunities so we can connect and share our work. There will also be three real-time chats.
I have to tell you that this is a dream come true for me! This eCourse combines everything thing I love: teaching, community, creativity, and soul work! And, don’t worry if you’re not an “artist.” This is for all of us!
You can learn more about the eCourse pricing, registration, and materials here.
Class starts on 10.20.13. You can go at your own pace.
I hope to see you there. It’s going to be awesome.
VISIT THE BLOG • • • CONNECT
© 2012 Brené Brown. All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2013 3C Press, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 272134
Houston, TX 77277-2134
Add us to your address book